Fast Food Restaurant Manager
Aberystwyth, Allestree, Alton, Alvaston, Amersham, Arnold, Aylesbury, Bangor, Bicester, Birmingham, Bishop's Stortford, Bishopbriggs, Bognor Regis, Braintree, Burton-On-Trent, Cambridge, Cambuslang, Chalfont St Peter, Cheadle Hulme, Chelmsford, Chesterfield, Christchurch, Clowne, Congleton, Corringham, Coventry, Cowdenbeath, Derby, Dronfield, Dunfermline, East Grinstead, Edinburgh, Ely, Failsworth, Falkirk, Farnham, Galashiels, Grangemouth, Grantham, Grays, Great Cambourne, Great Dunmow, Halstead, Harlow, Harpenden, Hazlemere, Heywood, High Wycombe, Ilkey, Kingston, Kirkcaldy, Kirkintilloch, Leeds, Leighton Buzzard, Linlithgow, Liverpool, Long Eaton, Loudwater, Loughborough, Lutterworth, Maldon, Manchester, Mansfield, Market Harborough, Middleton, Mildenhall, Milton Keynes, Musselburgh, Newark, Norwich, Nottingham, Penicuik, Portmouth, Portsmouth, Reading, Royston, Rugby, Rutherglen, Saffron walden, Sawston, Sheffield, Shefford, Southampton, Southport, St Helens, Stevenage, Stirling, Stockport, Stoke-On-Trent, Telford, Thetford, Uttoxeter, Walsall, Warrington, Wednesbury, Wickford, Wilmslow, Witham, Wolverhampton, Worcester, Worksop, Wymondham, York, harlow
Restaurant / Store Manager
The Domino’s Pizza Store Manager position empowers you to lead a team who deliver exceptional customer experiences. The Store Manager will thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere and strive to excel the store performance. They will need to support the senior leadership team by running a smooth, efficient and actively running business in the following areas:
Key Duties and responsibilities
- To set, implement and train team members to achieve excellence in standard operating procedures, service standards whilst managing the payment systems, inventory Management, Stock control and ordering systems of the store as per the brand standards set by Dominos UK.
- As Key holder & store in charge – responsible for complete operations of the store, setting an example for your team by being a ‘hands on’ manager
- Support the entire team in operations during busy times whilst maintaining & promoting HTA (Heightened time Awareness) to ensure the store to achieve service standards in line with the company’s KPIs.
- Responsible for recruitment, training and developing the team. Also responsible for Human resource management including staff scheduling, disciplinary procedures, grievance handling and annual appraisal.
- Managing all aspects of food hygiene, HACCP, ensuring all staff adhere to the requirements and standards laid down by Domino’s UK and the local authorities for food handlers.
- Store audit - Operations Evaluation Report (OER) – Have full understanding of the OER’s carried out by Domino’s UK and are able to implement and maintain the high brand standards required
- Implement marketing strategy and activities as directed by the Area Manager.
- Upselling – ensure team are actively upselling to increase the average ticket which in turn increases sales and overall profits.
- Forecast, review and motivate the team to Meet weekly KPI targets relating to Sales, food cost, labour costs, average delivery time etc.
- Regularly review ‘Customer satisfaction’ platforms ‘SMG’ and ‘SKLMS Complaints’ to identify any areas of improvement and run ‘Superb Service’ courses alongside the Operation Specialists to maintain a high level of customer focus within the team.
- Make sure Compliance & Regulation Records relating to PCI Compliance, GDPR Regulations, Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, Right to Work records, Fire & CCTV regulations are always available and up to date.
- Review product mix to recommend menu items.
This job description is not exhaustive and provides a general overview of the scope of the role. Such duties may be amended from time to time and job holders will be required to undertake other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Entry requirements for the job:
- Be flexible and be able to work weekend and evening shifts
- NVQ Level 3/BTEC equivalent education
- 1-year minimum relevant experience required in hospitality OR QSR environment .
- Basic understanding of Microsoft applications
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Prepared to work under pressure in this rewarding yet physically demanding role..